I'm having many problems looking like I have my act together in uniform. My boots are too big and make me walk funny. It's freezing outside and I would consider double timing it in the morning but I'm afraid of tripping and falling. I always do stuff like that in front of a bunch of people.
I cut my bangs the other day to the length I like but they hang in my face while I'm in uniform. I'm supposed to be a marshaller for an MLR on Thursday and trying to figure out what I'm going to do so I don't look retarded in front of a BUNCH of Generals and Admirals.
My uniform is wrinkled and my boots REFUSE to shine regardless of how much Kiwi I slap on them. I've never, ever had shiny boots, I can't figure out the whole spit, polish and shine thing. I've used every trick known to man since 1991 without success and have been lectured at varying degrees about it since I was 19.
Here's something else... I cut my fingernails the other day. I had acrylic nails for the LONGEST time until after Sam was born and I didn't have an extra hour and a half (or money) to sit in a nail salon ever few (10) days anymore. Since then long nails have grossed me out. I hate my nails to get even a little long but it also grosses me out to cut them. I always spend a few days disgusted by them but unable to screw up the courage to cut them. The longer they get the more I dread it. It's weird.
One more unrelated thing... Sam has all the months of the year memorized except one. His birth month! Isn't that supposed to be the FIRST one you memorize?? We went over it again and again this morning and he did September, November every single time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment