I posted a long entry earlier this morning that I've deleted. I don't know what was wrong with me but I feel better now. I guess it was the shower that helped. I really wanted to talk to one of my friends (sister included) earlier but they were all sleeping. Nothing anyone would have said would have helped anyway. I already know what they would say and what I would say but I'll call later, regardless.
I need some relaxation today but I have a lot to do, as is always the case on weekends.
I met someone last week who's going to put me back in the social distro list that the crazy Marine got me kicked out of. It was very funny when I told the story of how it happened. Maybe I should just get out there and make friends with people in my time zone, I'm not working shift work anymore after all. I do need some friends here but think it's unlikely I'll find someone that pops in with wine and chills with me for hours of giggling on the couch. :^)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You can call me anytime...even when I'm sleeping. Not like I have a job or anything to distract me :-)
I think you should pop in with a bottle of wine....we could giggle about my pathetic life.
Hey, popping in to say Hello. I hope things work out positive for you, I'm sure they will. :)
Post a Comment