I feel obliged to post something new for Yagopuchae to look at. Apparently, he's tired of my previous post.
He comes home Saturday, Sam and I can't wait. I bought him something that I hope he'll enjoy, I'm pretty sure he will. I got myself one too because at the last minute I thought I might like it. Dilema: I was going to give it to him whenever we celebrate Valentine's Day but it's not a very romantic gift. It really isn't much of a Valentine's present so I could give it to him as a Welcome Home, I Missed the Crap Out of You gift. Problem there is, then I don't have any idea of what I would give him a week later. Probably nothing. Now that I think about it, maybe I should find out if he even plans on celebrating with anything more than an evening together. I really don't need anything else.
Hmm, what do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey, I like my pen set. I think it makes me look like a learned scholar...until I open my mouth and talk.
I never get my hubby valentines gifts. He buys me chocolates usually....I'm easy like that. I never know what to get him though....I mean, I know he wants a kenny bell super charger....it's only 3 grand...yeah....whenever I get a J-O-B. HAHAHAHA
Oh yeah...if yago is bitching about you having the same post up....he should try updating his blog. Not that I'm complaining or anything cause I do enjoy rereading my comment where I call Paula a horse, but still....where's the updates man?
Hi, hope all is well for you today. :)
Post a Comment