I have tons going on but a limited amount of time to write. Sam and I gave Yago his gift when he returned, we didn't wait. It's an electronic Soduko game, I always spell it wrong so don't hold it against me. I think he'll like it.
Work is going along but I'm not enjoying it. I feel like I have a decent chance of being able to stay in now and I don't know if that's good or bad news. I know it'll be good in 7 yrs when I retire but I'd rather be home taking care of stuff. I want more kids but hate dropping them off at daycare. It was especially hard when Sam was around two, I'd go to work crying at least once a week. It was heart-wrenching when he cried and clung to my leg, I hated pushing him away. On the other hand, I'd be giving up a lot of security and freedom if I get out now.
I need to find some willpower for a diet but it's difficult. It's really starting to bother me but apparently it's not bothering me enough. We'll see. Maybe if I set a firm goal. Maybe 20 lbs by the end of June... I'd say starting now but I just scarfed down an entire pizza.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
And I LOVE it. Worked out great during the chem warfare training and will be great for the train ride on Fri. Miss you.
Post a Comment