background

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Insane

Help me! I'm going insane today!! My procrastination has caught up with me and none of my equipment is working properly, only adding to my stress. The Ambassador comes tomorrow and I can't print these stupid briefings, the video phone isn't working and I can't even figure out when the Gen is supposed to make the call so I can coordinate it.

PLUS, I'm supposed to send out a tasking to a component today but I don't have the time. My day is almost half over and I haven't accomplished anything yet. Then why are you blogging, you ask? Because my stuff is spooling in a print queue and I'm waiting waiting WAITING!!!

Help!

1 comment:

yagopuchae said...

Sure do hope we end up together...MY promptness and motivation (ref: my disconnected phone and cell) will surely balance YOUR procrastination... ahhhhh, we're screwed. Sammy save us!

Oh yea, that reminds me...I won't be calling you tonight:(