background

Friday, February 10, 2006

Tonight is Valentine's

As silly as it sounds, I'm excited because tonight Yago and I are celebrating Valentine's Day. We are going out alone and leaving Sam at the CDC (Parents Night Out). We rarely go out without Sammy (read back to Aug to reference our first date) but the opportunity is there so why not try it? I think Yago got me a little something too and everyone likes a present. :^)

I think everything will go all right with the Ambassador today. I did a comm check and got a techy guy in there in case something goes wrong. I just finished a mug of hot oatmeal and am feeling pretty relaxed. We'll see how long that lasts...

1 comment:

Mickity said...

Make sure you post all the details about your date....well except the details that involved skinned knees and elbows. HAHA! Have fun! Talk to ya later :-)