background

Monday, February 13, 2006

Monday Monday

Someone messed with my ULAN machine and I don't know who. All I know is that my email settings are gone, all my favorites are gone and none of my websites remember my passowd anymore. Everyone has denied touching it but when I looked at it this morning half of the stuff was unplugged and I had to reconnect. It's not a HUGE deal but it is irritating.

The weekend went WAY too fast. Friday night Yagopuchae took the train down to Leonberg and we went out to dinner. We had a nice time together and ate some yummy Greek food at a place we went to on one of our early dates. He got me a candle holder with a painting by Gustav Klimt on it, I really like it. Then, Saturday night we all went bowling and the boys beat the girl. We all had a lot of fun and I know Sammy liked being on the boys team.

This weekend we're going skiing at a resort in Austria. I set up the trip but really have no idea what we're going to get. I'm not worried about it though because I look at it as a little adventure. I spend my whole week waiting for the weekend these days, I can't really decide if it's good or bad. It depends on my mood.

Not much else going on right now, kinda sad Michelle Kwan won't get another shot at the gold medal she deserves but that's not really my problem.

4 comments:

yagopuchae said...

Well I'm looking forward to the adventure as well. Hopefully right before I fall on my butt skiing, I'll get another "go get'em, tiger" from Sammy.

Waldo said...

Both. She's a great skater that hasn't ever won the gold even though I thought (I'm an ice skating expert) she deserved it. It's like the Nancy Kerrigan losing to Oksana thing.

Why are you riled up about that?

yagopuchae said...

Moomoo is right. She didn't qualify and got through because everyone feels sorry for her. She's good, but never good enough to win it all. She didn't deserve a gold, if she didn't win (earn) one.

Waldo said...

You guys are trying to push my buttons but I'm going to be the bigger person.