background

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Special Delivery

Last night I picked up part two of Sam's Christmas presents that were shipped from FL. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw my wine glasses in the Legos container. They've been at my parents house since I left TX because I haven't had room for them in a suitcase.

So last night I got to have some white wine in a glass that Mickity hand painted for me. They are the grooviest glasses ever and I was only sad that she wasn't there to share a bottle with me.

Sam has slept in his own bed all night for the last two nights. He usually creeps down in wee hours and crawls in bed with me while I'm sleeping. I'm glad he's sleeping in his room all night but I like to roll over and give him a snuggle before I get out of bed. So while happy about this accomplishment I wake a little sad every morning when he's not there.

1 comment: