I actually left the office today and went to the gym. Now, I didn't work out or anything but I did indeed arrive at the gym.
I've had my gym bag packed and waiting in my car since last Thurs but if you recall I was very busy with the Ambassador last week. Yesterday, it was cold and I didn't want to go outside, so walking to the gym was out of the question. Today, I had the motivation to go do it, to go and move my butt for about half an hour. I got to gym, and started changing clothes when I realized I didn't bring a sports bra to change in to because I wore one to work last Thursday. I packed a regular bra to wear after I was done. Now for you all who know me, you know a sports bra shouldn't have been a "deal breaker" (that's for you Mickity) for my workout. But I was just low enough on motivation that it was a good excuse. I put my uniform back on and got me some chicken man for lunch.
I stopped by the sports store and got Sam an insulated lunch bag with a flaming skull on it. Nothing says, "Happy Valentine's Day," like a flaming skull!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
2 things here...
1 - you got busy with the ambassador and
2 - you said "deal breaker" heehee (maybe a deal maker)
Mickity,
1 thing here...
1 - you're dirty!
Post a Comment