background

Monday, April 03, 2006

That Was Fun

Just once I would like to have a cool boss. You know, someone that gave me projects and then gave me the authority to complete them. That'd be awesome. Instead, I get ass clowns that make ME look like an incapable ass clown.

I had the Colonel that I've been playing secretary for show up at a meeting today. I am the J6 Directorate rep and have attended ALL the meetings, which is more than I can say about my counterparts. The good Colonel shows up (late), takes my copy of the handouts and asks questions that were answered three weeks ago. I tried to tell him where we're at and he waved me away and proceeded to ask questions like, "I talked to the G6 and know the VISE team is locked in. Does anyone here know who initially reserved them?" Sir, that was ME. Your secretary for the last two days. The Lt who is sitting RIGHT NEXT TO YOU. The one you assigned the task to.

Thanks, Jerky. I don't have enough problems getting anyone to listen to me.

1 comment:

Mickity said...

[loud screaming] GODDAMNIT ********, You're starting to PISS ME OFF!

There, now don't you feel better? ;-)