Sam wants to learn how to spell Schmitty. Why you ask? Good question. Seems that was a nickname he was given. By whom? Another fine question that I, myself, asked last Saturday morning over breakfast. Apparently, Yagopuchae decided a while back to nickname Sam Schmitty. In return, Schmitty gets to call Yago...hold on, this is good...The King. That's right, they are now known as Schmitty and The King.
When I tried to pin Yago down on why and how this came about he couldn't answer. The best he could do was say, "Everybody loves a nickname and Schmitty is a good one. Have you ever met someone named Schmitty that you didn't like? That's a cool, come-on-over-and-watch-the-game name."
"Okay. And The King?"
Crickets chirping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Bless your heart.
Don't try to make ME sound like the retard.
I can't think of anything else to say...bless your heart.
That's a funny story...I laughed out loud.
Post a Comment