I haven't blogged in nearly a week, don't have anything funny or particularly interesting these days.
Yago and I finally got our Russian Visas, that's good news. Honeymoon is still on.
I lost my debit card and curse you Mickity, I'm dependent on it now. I can't order anything on line because I had the lost one cancelled and haven't gotten the new one yet. I was going to order a swimsuit and some new clothes for our trip but I can't. I'm back to the check writing days and it's driving me crazy.
Add to that, Sam got in trouble at school last week and was sent to the Vice Pricipal's office. He disrupts the class (trying to clown around) and doesn't listen to the teacher. But, only a week left of the school year.
The secretary is putting in her 2-wk notice today and I'm afraid I'm going to become the full time secretary. Make no mistake, I'll be TICKED. My boss says he won't let it happen but he's pretty spineless so I don't put much stock in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment