background

Thursday, June 01, 2006

My Turn?

I was here (at work) until almost 9:00 last night which makes me wonder, should I go in the office and start patting myself on the back for staying late last night? That's what everyone else does... Is it my turn to be an ass?

The in-laws (heehee) are coming back from Paris today and spending the night at my house. I really want them to come but my place is a DISASTER! I'm afraid they'll try to talk Yagopuchae out of his commitment. I dumped everything in one of Sam's toyboxes last Friday so I could take it to Yago's house. Sam needed a place to keep his things and it makes his bedroom there more his own. Anyway, Sam's room is a mess because I haven't had a chance to pick up all week. Nevermind the rest of my house looks like the dryer exploded because there are clothes EVERYWHERE. Some folded, some not. The priority is clean, then folded, then put away. I haven't gotten to the put away part yet.

The General's visit should be over around 4:30 so maybe I can get out of here and tidy up a bit before they all show up. I'm excited though. It'll be fun.

1 comment:

Waldo said...

Yes, you do have the PRIORITY ASS card. :^)