I had to bring Sam in to work one night last week. I picked him up from the CDC, got a pizza and brought him to the office. I warned him to be very careful because we were eating at my boss' boss' conference table. "Okay," he answered.
Later on he wanted to play a game with me. "Mom, can we play a game? Pretend I'm your boss and I'm calling you. Pretend my name is Colonel Sam, okay?"
This has been our game lately. We pretend he's my boss and he asks me to go get him pizza because he has to work late. I ask, "I'll get it, what would you like on your pizza, sir?"
"Pepperoni."
"Yes, sir. I'll be there in a few minutes with your pepperoni pizza, Colonel Sam."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's more responsibility that you have in your current job, sadly.
I think Sam would do a better job then the current AF colonel's so I vote for him. Put the little man in charge....it surely can't get any worse.
Post a Comment