background

Friday, August 25, 2006

The Curse, continued

I am essentially out my security deposit and no one is held accountable. (except me, of course) I'd like to kick everyone that works over there in the jimmy a couple times. (too bad they're girls and don't have jimmies)

I was informed yesterday that I owe Sam's daycare $150. I was supposed to be getting money back since I pay for the entire month on the first and he's leaving a week early. Nope. They say somewhere the billing got mixed up and I owe them $150... today. Perfect.

For YEARS, I have been looking forward to accruing enough frequent flyer miles to upgrade to business class. (Not even 1st class, just business class) I finally got the 25,000 I needed so my next trip to the states I was going to be balling, shot calling. Ya know what I'm saying? I went to look up ticket prices and upgrade procedures last Wed only to find they raised the requirement to 50,000 miles. WHAT??!! But, but... I was so pleased that when I go home over the holidays, 6 mos pregnant, I'd get to rest and relax on the plane. I'd get to dine on fine food instead of the microwavable veggie pizza crap. But, nooooo. I get to spend 10 hours crammed in a little seat doing the bobble-head sleep thing. (observing Sam's restful slumber only embitters me more)

On a happier note... my sister, mistressofmoomoo, turns 32 today. Happy birthday, you old lady!!! Sam said, "So Aunt Mistressofmoomoo is 32 and you're 33?" Yep, I'm only a year older. (zip it Yago. I didn't go cradle robbing for the verbal abuse)

2 comments:

yagopuchae said...

But I'm about to turn the big...ah nevermind, that's a long time from now. And stop giving away all our money, that was going to be mine and Schmitty's inheritance in a couple of years!

Waldo said...

Long time from now, three months? ...and, are you talking about Buddy?