I haven't much felt like posting lately because... well, a few reasons.
What's occupying most of my time and energy right now is trying NOT to get screwed by my landlord. He put a clause in at the end of my rental contract that nullifies the military clause. Of course, this cute little clause is all in German and the Housing Office said it was a good contract and recommended I sign it. Turns out it's not a good contract for me and I could be held liable for rent until Dec 2007. If I'm lucky I'll just be out a $3,600 securtity deposit. The whole purpose of the "Housing Office" is to help and protect military tenants, which they haven't.
Sam is leaving me this weekend to live with his dad. I'm sad that he'll be gone, I'll be lonely. I'll have to cuddle myself after dinner. I'll join them in a month but it's still four weeks alone in my apartment.
I've been trying to hand stuff off at work with mixed results. I don't really care about the Holiday Party but the person that's supposed to take it over isn't DOING anything with it.
It's frustrating but I have to remember, regardless, it'll be over in about a month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
By "dad" you mean Yago, right? I'm sorry this has turned out so badly. I'm feeling sympathy anger for you...not that it helps you much :-) Did you write H-dawg or anyone else? Has the IG come back with anything?
yea, he's coming to stay with me so that he doesn't have to change schools 4 weeks into the school year.
Post a Comment