My boss is sitting in the other room sucking the food from between his teeth, making disgusting sounds. This is a man who talks with his mouth stuffed full all the freakin' time. I mean, it's so full you can't understand what he's saying. When I give him a look and ask him to repeat himself he gives me an indignant look. Anyway, the sucking noise is gross and I finally understand why Yago gets irritated.
I'll be spending the entire next week up at Ramstein attend the Transition Assistance Program Seminar. It'll be nice to be out of here and with my boys for a week and a half.
I did some cleaning last night and I felt GREAT afterward. Made me wonder why I haven't done more throwing away and scrubbing over the last couple years...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You're nesting at the WRONG house!
So, are you trying to say you expect a field grade office to have table manners? Blasphemy I say, blasphemy!! (I hope I spelled that right).
Well, have fun at Ramstein....send wine my way whenever you feel generous :-)
Post a Comment