I had an appt yesterday and Cranky is now 7 cm long from head to butt. Not much new beyond that.
I'm pretty boring now that my boy is gone, not a whole lot to report. I'm just busy trying to tie up loose ends.
Sam's doing well at his new school. He smuggled in a nail file last week and got caught pretending it was a dagger. However, suspension was averted. The teacher just took it from him instead of reporting it.
Ladies at work are planning a baby shower for me next Wed. That's very nice but I know it'll be uncomfortable because I'm not really good friends with any of them. Plus, I hate all those dumb games...
In other news, my downstairs neighbor groped me Sunday night. He came upstairs to give me his phone number in case I need a ride home from the train station. He talked to me with his hand on my butt and then gave it a good solid squeeze before he left. I told Yagopuchae about it last night after carefully planning how I'd avert his jealous rage. Instead, he just continued yawning uncontrollably. I guess I did a good job averting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ooooh....the baby shower sounds like fun....like the same way hell is fun. HAHA. My co-workers at my first assignment threw me a bridal shower and got me about a grand worth of stuff....it was sad cause I hated most of them....they hated me too I'm sure :-)
BTW - what color is the baby shower? blue? pink?
Post a Comment