background

Friday, September 22, 2006

One more week

I'm in the office today, for my last Friday. My stuff has been packed up and I'm living in a hotel on another base for the rest of my time here.

I had a baby shower on Wednesday, it was nice. It was a tea party theme and the girl who hosted it is British so it was neat. I got some cute outfits, a blanket and other miscellaneous stuff. Not as much fun as my last baby shower, but nice nonetheless.

Cranky is getting bigger, I can tell. I just look chubbier to other people though. (and maybe I am chubbier...) I have another appt with the doctor on the 28th, the day before I leave. I'm hoping we'll know the sex.

My boys are coming to visit me today. Sam lost his first tooth yesterday, he's bringing it to show me. He's very excited and I'm curious to see what he looks like missing a tooth.

In a hurry, gotta go.

1 comment:

Waldo said...

One whole dollar. I thought Yagopuchae was going to have a coronary that he wasn't given a shiny nickel. Maybe he should have stayed awake. ;^)