Sam is completely adorable with his missing tooth (gaping hole). We had a good weekend together and tomorrow I'm moving, very excited. I'll post pictures when I get the computer moved and set up.
I had my going away luncheon yesterday. The most interesting part was the attendance of the general's wife, the general is TDY. You all should have seen my brown-nosing, butt-sucking boss. "I didn't know you were in with the general's wife like that!" So dumb.
I'm wondering how the big adjustment will go for all of us. I think Sam is doing okay but I don't think it's easy on him. I foresee some flared tempers, I'm just wondering how long it'll take. Maybe it'll be okay as long as I don't drive. For some reason we seem to get cranky when I'm the one driving.
I saw the baby again today... completely adorable sticking its little hand in its mouth. We tried looking for the "privateers" but they weren't really visible yet. Next month.
I'm off to get my car fixed for about the fourth time! I'll post again next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You really need to get cranky to do some splits or something. How am I supposed to know what color of blanket to crochet?
Post a Comment