That's what I'm trying to do now, find a routine. I'm not working and I have a TON of stuff to unpack and throw away. I wish that part was over so I could create a schedule. ...Go to the gym everyday at -- o'clock, when there aren't many people there. Run errands at --:--. Go to the cleaners on such and such day. Do laundry on this day... Otherwise, I don't really get much accomplished.
I have unpacked a few boxes today and I'm hydrating to go to the gym. I haven't really done anything physical in about a year or so. I'm looking forward to it but I have that sense of dread you always get when it's been too long.
Sam got his Tiger Cub Scout uniform yesterday, he's very proud. We also sewed a cub scout wallet using the whip stitch. We talked about Grandma sewing and how she'd get a kick out of all of us sewing together. Maybe she can give Yagopuchae some lessons, I think he could use some remedial.
I lost everyone's email address because I didn't save it from my eucom account. They said they'd keep the account open for 30 days after I left but it's already been deactivated. Right now I'm using csobarbie@hotmail.com but I may change it soon, I hate hotmail.
Time to get back to work. Oh yeah, my belly's starting to poke out a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey - where's the update? You know, this is one of my only forms of entertainment/social interaction. Make updating part of the new routine :-)
Post a Comment