background

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Behind door number one

I'm sick. Not bad, just stuffy and lacking motivation. My hair was so greasy today that I had to wear a baseball cap out. I just wasn't in the mood to shower yet and knew if I did there was no way I'd go work out. When I did go to the gym I rode and exercise bike for a little while because I didn't really have the energy to stand up. As I was pedaling my thighs kept bumping my belly. It felt like I'd swallowed a water balloon and then someone was smacking it around. Distracting.

I went to the commissary and bought some bottled water for Yagopuchae this afternoon. It was like an 8-pack of one liter bottles. I went to pull it off the shelf and the handle came off so the package fell on the floor. Thank goodness, it didn't break. I pick it up, stuck the handle back on it and headed for the register. As I was exiting, I stood in front of the automatic door waiting for it to open. Unfortunately, the door slid from right to left and I was standing on the left... Made me look a little retarded. Not to worry though, I did it again when I exited the second set of automatic doors. Then, I took about three steps out of the building when I experienced handle failure again with the water. I turned and laughed to all the people I was holding up with my shenanigans but I couldn't find one amused person. No humor.

Well, I really must do something involving water and soap before my boys get home...

1 comment:

Mickity said...

sounds like you're day is going as good as mine....fun times