background

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Quickie for Mickity

All right, all right. I'll update, sheesh.

I've been going to the gym every school day since last Tues or Wed. (Mind you, they had Friday and Monday off so it's not that impressive.) Here's something interesting though, I feel like I have a nerve problem near my tailbone on the left side. It's been that way for a few weeks but usually only bothers me if I'm laying on the floor and try to get up. However, exercising seems to have aggravated it. Now it hurts whenever I move my left leg, that's nice. I'm not sure if it's something related to the pregnancy or not, I guess that'll be a question at my next dr appt.

I love taking Sam to the bus stop every morning. We talk and play, I don't rush around and drop him off at the CDC anymore. Almost every morning he blows me a kiss as his bus pulls away and it makes me smile the entire walk home. He's really just too cute.

The tons of boxes in the basement still haven't unpacked themselves. I'm not sure how to motivate them.

My belly's annoying me because it's poking out but not in a cute pregnant way... More in a super-size-it-please kind of way. If I had a smaller frame it'd be cuter. Plus, I don't remember when I started showing with Sam. I just don't want to be humungous and get crazy stretch marks. I got really lucky the first time but I have plenty of friends that didn't get stretch marks until the second baby.

Time to pick my boy up from the bus stop.

1 comment:

Mickity said...

ooo...a quickie for me! I love it!

Anyways, yeah, check on that nerve thing. My phys. therapist basically told me I'm aging and that's why my back hurts. Hmmmm....why do I still act like a 5 year old? heehee