background

Monday, November 20, 2006

Or not...

This weekend wasn't really that busy after all. I skipped all the Sunday morning stuff because I didn't feel well, I have a cold. So no church or CCD. We did, however, all go to the Pack Meeting and the choir thing for Sam. A little girl that was chosen for the solo ruined it, in my opinion. No one showed her or told her how to use a microphone so she stood up there with her lips pasted to it and yelled her solo in to it. She completely drowned out the other kids and made me cringe. At one point I giggled out loud at how ridiculous she sounded.

I went to yoga again this morning. The pilates instructor is filling in for the yoga instructor and everyone is just patiently waiting for Jennifer (the regular instructor) to get back next month. Today there was an old couple there, it was cute. They had to have been in their 60s, at least the husband was. I was amused at the thought of Yagopuchae and I going to yoga together in 30 years. During the relaxation at the end of class Ralphie always wakes up and completely distracts me. How am I supposed to go in to a deep state of relaxation when he decides it's time to strike a few poses of his own?

3 comments:

Mickity said...

I'm getting irritated with blogger....my comments keep getting lost. Well, anyhoo, hubbybubby would be proud of you for going to church. I think he wants me to go someday. HAHAHA

Waldo said...

Cuz he likes the singing part. Maybe he should join Sammy in the choir.

Mickity said...

Oh my gawd...if you were here I would totally punch you in the arm....even if you are pregnant.