Although I've tried to avoid watching the footage of Michael Richards' tirade I wasn't able to escape it this afternoon. It was disgusting. What is wrong with people? I had hoped 20 years ago that this was over...
Ralphie is really worrying me. I've still got almost four months of pregnancy left and I'm uncomfortable entirely too often. I found out a few weeks ago that Yagopuchae was 8 lbs 11 oz and I was none too happy. Plus? Yago has a big melon. Some of you remember what Sammy's head looked like... How can I have heartburn this much and feel so much pressure on my ribs already?
Sam's teacher gave them something like 5 sheets of homework over the holidays. I'm glad he'll be kept busy but I think it's odd that a 1st grader should have that much homework over a long weekend. Not to mention his parent's dole out plenty of workbook assignments for him as it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment