The neighbors that live behind us have their Christmas tree outdoors. It's been out there since we got back from the US. It's lit and decorated... and sitting in their backyard. It's a little odd.
I swear my husband is like my father. The day after Christmas he was eyeballing the decorations and then he headed downstairs. "Where are you going?" I asked. "To get a box to start putting the Christmas stuff away," he answered. Just like my dad. "You don't leave it up until New Year's?" I asked. Let's just say I was met with a look but the Christmas stuff is still intact.
I had all these notions of what I was going to do with Sam over the Christmas break. I haven't done anything but drag him to the clinic with me and run errands. I went on Wednesday and had a gestational diabetes test and then back on Thursday for my rh shot so I don't start producing antibodies that try to attack and destroy Ralphie. I don't think he's stopped moving today, it's strange. Seems like he's been up all day long reminding me he's there.
We went out to dinner this evening, something we like to do on Friday nights. I ate too much, as usual. The thing is, I consciously tried to avoid overeating. I had some french onion soup as a starter followed by salmon filled ravioli. I ate about 2/3 of the ravioli and was happy that I left the rest. Unfortunately, I kept sneaking fries from Schmitty's plate and then had apple struedel and coffee for dessert. Maybe I'll hit the gym tomorrow. (Yeah, I don't think so either.) I'll be sure to brag if I do go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I did! I did! Much to Yagopuchae's chagrin. (I did go to the gym...)
I've been exercising too....running almost everyday since finals were over. Yay for us! We are fitness powerhouses! :-)
Post a Comment