background

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Y... Blah.

This will go down in the books as my second worst New Year's Eve, we won't even talk about the worst. I spent midnight in the bathroom throwing up, and not from having too good of time either.

Saturday night we went out to dinner with the Mormon couple to celebrate New Year's (since New Year's Eve was actually on a Sunday). Shortly after being seated Yago had to excuse himself and go to the bathroom, not an entirely unusual event. He admits to having a bladder the size of a pea. When the other couple called home to check on everyone the eldest daughter reported Sam had thrown up. Yago excused himself again and announced he wasn't feeling well. We left the restaurant and Yago had to pull over and throw up. We picked up Sam and came home. I spent the entire night awake on the couch as they took turns throwing up. My turn came Sunday night, although I didn't have it quite as bad as they did.

Today we don't have hot water and I'm waiting for the landlord to call me so I can take a shower. This kind of sucks also. Why does it always happen in the winter? At least the house has heat. In Leonberg we would lose heat AND hot water which made me super-cranky.

I've been waking up between 2:00 and 3:00 in morning and unable to go back to sleep. It happens several times a week and it's really ticking me off because it ruins my entire day. I feel like crap and I can't figure out why it's happening. I've got a little over two months left to enjoy sleep and it's eluding me far too often. I'm not stressed or worried about anything and I don't have a problem falling asleep, I just can't stay asleep.

Well, Sam is thoroughly bored watching me blog and I should find something else to do with myself today. I had grand plans of sterilizing everything in or near a bathroom today but I don't want to play in cold water. (excuse)

Hope everyone else had a happy new year.

No comments: