background

Monday, January 08, 2007

New Skills

Sam learned how to ride his bike yesterday. It took him quite a while but yesterday Yagopuchae took him to a park in town and when they returned Sam could ride his bike. Yago didn't give me many details, sufficed it to say that there were some spills and tough talk. There wouldn't have been success if I'd been with them, I'm sure. I lose my patience with Sam's lack of self-motivation but feel sorry for my little buckaroo when he falls down. I would have thought Yago was being too hard on him and Yago would have been frustrated with my "mothering". Regardless, we finally have success.

Today's my first day in a month back in my normal routine. I went to the gym and the commissary in peace but missed Sam a little bit. He'll be home shortly and I haven't done any housework yet or showered, I need to get a move on. Have I mentioned only a couple more months of walking around with a basketball-size growth in my belly? Then I get to have a cute little baby!

1 comment:

Mickity said...

you shoulda said "new skilz" :-)