PB&J-holic. Sad but true, I'm back on the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I first realized I had a problem in 2002 when I started eating at least two a day. I lost my 6-pack (again) around the same time. Coincidence? Probably not.
I rediscovered these tasty little treats again a couple weeks ago and I'm back to having at least one every day. This is not good and I need to kick it now but I'm not ready to swear them off completely. In fact, I'm a little nervous thinking about it. Maybe next week I'll be ready to give them up again. Maybe I'll wait until Lent and give them up.
I left the house today and went to Yoga again, have mercy. The normal instructor is back and so is the normal class size. Did I tell you about the class I went to while she was on vacation? It was just me and the substitute Yoga instructor. Oh Lordy. One of the worst hours of my life. Really, I couldn't have been more self-conscious. Anyway, today's class was good and difficult. My favorite part was getting in to a pose I'd never been in before and feeling very awkward trying to hold it. I was trying to figure out what the heck I was supposed to be doing and after a good amount of time realized I was looking at EVERYONE in the class. That meant I was doing it ass-backward and the whole class was watching me hold it ass-backward. That was cute. (Made cuter by my 7-month pregnant belly, I'm sure.)
This weekend the family will be working on the Pinewood Derby car for Schmitty. I hope it goes well and no one cries. (yagopuchae)
I just found some peanut butter in my cuticle, that's funny. Mmm-mm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
for some reason the peanut butter in the cuticle kinds grosses me out :-) and one on one yoga does sound just horrible...yoga does induce farts...who could you blame it on?
Post a Comment