background

Friday, February 02, 2007

Banking 101

Well, Schmitty and I just got back from the bank. He has $287.34 in his savings account, including the 100% 401k match. Can you believe that? I can't. Of course, it took nearly two hours to get the whole thing done but he's so excited.

While at the bank the lady, Miss Dawn, was telling Sam all about Hershey, Pennsylvania. She went there over the summer and said something to Sam about how maybe he could save for a vacation there. He replied, "I think we're going to Venice when my baby comes." She thought that was adorable and started asking Sam if it was a boy or girl and so on. She asked what his name was going to be. "We're naming him Terrence." I really didn't know what to say...

1 comment:

Mickity said...

If I come to visit this summer Sam's buying :-)