background

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Still Nothing...

Still no signs of impending labor... pity. In fact, I could swear he was laying sideways today. I don't think that's good news at all for an early labor. He should be head down ready to go at a moment's notice! Now he's got the hiccups which don't really understand, how do you get hiccups in utero? He gets them a lot, everyday. It's cute the first couple hiccups but after 20 mins it loses its charm.

I have another dr appt tomorrow where I'll get my membranes stripped again. When I left last week I was two centimeters dialated. Yago wanted statistics on when we could expect labor after stripping to two centimeters, he was disappointed in the lack of research on such matters. (But then, he thinks a good poop push should trigger labor.) With Sam I was three centimeters dialated before I went in to labor.

As you can see this is how my days are filled, thoughts of, "Is that a contraction or some weird gas?! Is my entire abdomen hard? It could be a mild contraction! Maybe the time has come! Oh, gas." Sigh.

1 comment:

Mickity said...

maybe this whole thing has been gas all along...have you been eating lots of brocolli these past 9 months?