background

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Diet Power (or Diet Weakness)

A while back Yagopuchae purchased a program off the web called Diet Power, I'm convinced it's evil. You have to log every morsel you eat and it calculates the calories and your metabolism. In the morning it asks for your weight and then measures it against your goal to tell you how many calories you're allowed. Did I mention it's evil? I went out to lunch today and now I've eaten 1,000 more calories than I'm allotted. Of course, Yago has to turn everything in to a competition which means I'm losing against Diet Power AND him.

That also reminds me of the recalled beef. I'm reading The Omnivore's Dilemma and seeing the footage from the cattle processing plant is disgusting. Gross gross gross. They're claiming it's isolated but I'm sure it goes on everywhere.

Ralphie's chewing on a hairbrush, I'm not sure it he thinks he's brushing his teeth or not.

2 comments:

Terry said...

Fortunately, your assessment of Diet Power as "evil" seems to be tongue-in-cheek. As I hope you know, Diet Power is in business first to save lives, not to make money or harm people. See our founder's bio at http://my.dietpower.com/who_we_are/terry_dunkle.php.

BTW, he speaks German (sort of).

Gute Gesundheit zu Ihnen!

Terry Dunkle

Mickity said...

do bags of jelly beans count as actual calories?