Schmitty started a blog of his own today. We invited some readers but if you can't view it and want to just send me an email. He was excited today but I anticipate it waning shortly. I should also warn you that he chose the color motif himself...
I saw Schmitty's blog...its cute. Is Schmitty allowed to see my blog? I'm just wondering cause da bad vords and da ranting and all dat odder stuff (that's my arnold accent) ;-)
I'm married with two boys: Schmitty, 11, and Ralphie, 5. I'm currently a stay-at-home mom.
Mickity, Jessica and StuckinMD are friends, MistressofMooMoo is my sister and Yagopuchae is my husband. I blog to keep in touch with everyone.
4 comments:
I saw Schmitty's blog...its cute. Is Schmitty allowed to see my blog? I'm just wondering cause da bad vords and da ranting and all dat odder stuff (that's my arnold accent) ;-)
He's getting so big! I can't wait until we can go fishing
Mickity - He's not allowed to read adult content yet, I mean your sophisticated opinions.
GroBvater - Won't be long!
hmmm...why do I feel like I just got dissed
Post a Comment