background

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

a day in the february life

I was going to do a day in the life post a couple months ago but lost motivation. Here are a few of the pictures I took anyway.

This is Schmitty, Isaiah and Ralphie as we leave the house and head to the bus stop.



















I'm feeding Ralphie at the gym before I get to the family workout room. I'm hoping with a full belly he'll behave. I'd promise pony rides if I thought it would work.





This is the view from the treadmill. It's hard to portray how cramped it is. There's one weight machine and it's a lat pull down Nautilus machine. We don't need stronger lats, we need stronger arms, legs and bellies!





Schmitty doing his homework after school. I'm sure he'd say it was his favorite part of the day. Not really.





And Ralphie enjoying an after dinner glass of wine with his father. Hmrr.

1 comment:

Mickity said...

Ralphie has more hair now....last time I saw him he looked like a cue ball :-)