background

Thursday, April 17, 2008

the glass is always cleaner on the other side

I did the windows today. Well, not really. I did three or four big windows and then got bored with the squeegee and chasing the midget away from the bucket and curtains. Yago said he should leave me carless more often. That brings me to the next topic... Yago's car still isn't ready.

We went through all the scheduling hassles yesterday and got almost nothing accomplished. We didn't (couldn't) get his car, didn't have the piano lesson and I couldn't make my German class. For all the hassles and headaches we only got Schmitty to his baseball practice.

Yago and I had both had rotten days, his at work and mine with Ralphie. At the end of the day we were both very grouchy but were cheered up by the other person's level of grouchiness. (At least I was amused by his sucky day.) Funny how that works.

2 comments:

Mickity said...

what is up with that car? or more precisely - that mechanic you took the car too? And it is always nice to poke fun at someone who has a worse day than you...I particularly love it when hubbybubby has to get up earlier then me...wundaful!

Waldo said...

I don't know what's up with the mechanic but it's been a month since the accident and every day the last few days it was supposed to be "ready".