background

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

too much to ask

I took Schmitty to his piano lesson again only to arrive at an empty house. Apparently, it's too much to ask for advance notice if his teacher isn't going to do a lesson. It has happened repeatedly and I only tolerate it because it took months for me to find anyone to teach piano. I don't think this guy understands what a pain it is to get Schmitty there. I have to pick him up from school (which usually entails a walk in the rain because they block off all the streets around the school) during Ralphy's nap time. Then I have to drive the 20-30 minutes to his house, entertain the baby (who doesn't get his nap and is very grumpy) for an hour then drive home. We eat late because I don't start dinner until 5:00. It's 2 1/2 hours of stress for an hour lesson. I'm not even including the time I spend getting Schmitty's snack together or making sure I have his piano books and notes. Grrr.

1 comment:

Mickity said...

I would fire the teacher. That's just me though.