background

Friday, August 08, 2008

i called it

As predicted, I've been compulsively checking my email to see if the biological has responded with updated contact information. He hasn't. I need the info to have him served with paperwork but I know he doesn't much care.

I'm trying to just relax about it. I'll give the lawyer the address from Dec 06 and we'll take it from there. If he doesn't respond it probably won't matter anyway. The lawyer said even if he tried to contest it (which I REALLY don't anticipate) it'd be hard for him because he hasn't been involved whatsoever in the child's life.

In other news, my Aunt Rita is coming to town to visit for a weekend. We're all going to Mistress of Moomoo's house for enchiladas, I'm bringing stuff for peach mojitos. Yago and I realize we can't drink the whole pitcher ourselves this time, that was one nasty hangover!

I got Schmitty a couple of 3rd Grade workbooks to do, he's less than thrilled.

1 comment:

Mickity said...

You should ask your lawyer if FL does publication...in case the ex won't respond.

Tell Schmitty to work hard at school and get good grades cause then he can grow up and be a lawyer!!!