We found a lawyer in Florida that will take our case and says he can start right away. I'm VERY excited, I'm mean we're very excited. The only thing now is getting the biological father to email me back with updated contact information. That'll be a challenge.
I got Schmitty enrolled in school a couple of days ago. It's 1.3 miles away and the bus won't pick him up if he lives within 1.5 miles of the school. There isn't even a sidewalk for him to use, he'll have to walk along the side of the road. That irritates me. I guess a normal person would just drive back and forth everyday but I don't want to do that. I'm trying to teach and live conservation which leaves me one other option. I could walk with him to and from school everyday, a total of 5.2 miles everyday. That doesn't sound so great either, especially with Ralph.
I got a MESS of chigger bites a couple of weeks ago and I'm still scratching. I've never had chiggers before, it's awful! I can't even describe my misery a couple of Sundays ago. I had fullblown hives and was in tears it hurt/itched so bad.
We're meeting Yago for lunch today so I've got to get in the shower. Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah - who does say lawyers are all bad? :-)
You could have Schmitty ride his bike? That way at least he's wearing a helmet and the trip will go faster for him.
Benadryl cream helps with the chiggers....sometimes. Or you could just pick them and look like a leper for a few weeks.
My mom got me some Chiggerex cream and I took Benadryl for a few days. For some reason the Benadryl made me really grouchy... Yago started calling it Jenadryl and Bitchadryl. (After I stopped taking it and he wasn't afraid of me anymore.)
I'm concerned about him riding his bike on the road without much of a shoulder. Plus, the speed limit is 45 mph for the cars.
Well then...have fun driving Schmitty to school :-)
Post a Comment