We had dinner guests a couple of weeks ago and someone mentioned their affinity for pumpkin spice lattes. Later that night I told Yagopuchae that it sounded disgusting. After a week or so I couldn't help myself and I ordered one, it was delicious! Now I feel guilty about my insult.
I went to Schmitty's Halloween parade yesterday. What a zoo. You get a bunch of excited third graders together dressed up and costumes and it's pandemonium. I finally gave up on trying to keep order just went with it.
I found out that we are the ghetto house on the block. I bought the cheap bags of mixed candy for Halloween for a couple of reasons: 1) I didn't want to spend the money and 2) I didn't want to be tempted to hork it all down. Turns out our neighborhood gives out the good candy bars, I think our neighbors even take a little bit of pride in it. One house was giving out little Cheetos snacks in special Halloween themed bags. We gave out mostly Tootsie Rolls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I don't feel bad about giving out cheap treats. My bastard neighbors stole my bike!!!
Post a Comment