We're on our way to OKC again. When Yago gets out of work (hopefully early) we'll head out. I'm supposed to be showered and mostly packed by now but I'm drinking coffee and catching up with my Internet instead. I'll go shower in a few minutes, promise.
I ate pumpkin pie for breakfast, someone has to. I always try to tell myself if it has fruit in it so it's like eating a danish. That's not so far off, is it? I gained all my weight back that I lost from the diet a couple of weeks ago. Yago insists we need a middle ground, a healthier overall diet. He's right but it's very difficult around the holidays. I made cookies and four pies last week. I know when we get to OKC his mom will have candy, cookies and pie. I'll feel obligated to eat them because Yago won't. I guess that's what the New Year's resolution is for.
I'm still working a couple of days a week, it's going pretty well. I'm considering trying to get a full time position for three months to pay Schmitty's tuition but I don't know if I could do it. I feel bad for Ralph in daycare, they're never good days for him. He's not happy. Plus, I don't feel like I spend any time with him on the days I work. It's a couple of hours, that's it. I hated that with Schmitty but I didn't have much of a choice then, I do now.
A guy at work told me a story that I can't get out of my head, I can't stand it. He told me he chipped his tooth when he was a kid doing something stupid. He clipped the corner of it with nail clippers! I hate tooth stories, they give me the willies!! This guys just plunges in to a nail clipper/tooth story without warning. It can't get it off my mind. Ick ick ick.
Time for the shower and my third cup of joe. Merry Christmas to everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment