background

Thursday, January 15, 2009

a cold drive

I need to work on my driving skills, I think. Schmitty keeps getting carsick on the way to school. I'm usually in a hurry and there are a bunch of rolling hills and stop lights. With the hills and my deceleration and acceleration, it's not a good combo. I try to keep him talking and distracted but it hasn't helped much. I wish he could ride in the front seat.

It's cold as can be, -13 this morning. It got up to -8 by the time I dropped Schmitty off. Eek.

The midget is offering to help me type so that's my cue to go...

2 comments:

Mickity said...

My sister used to get car sick. Nothing helped, but she did grow out of it eventually. So...yeah....have fun with that.

Waldo said...

He got to school earlier this week and threw up a little in his hand on his way in to the school. Gross.