background

Friday, February 20, 2009

penguin poo


I went to the zoo with Schmitty's class today. It was fun but it really stressed me out. I had Ralph BUNDLED up in a t-shirt, thermals, sweatshirt, winter coat and we spent the whole time inside! I thought we'd be wandering outside for four hours but NO! We were in an indoor jungle, an indoor desert, looking at penguins inside! My God, I was a sweaty mess with a grumpy baby. I'm glad we went, I'm just still trying to destress.

Schmitty's President's Day presentation at school was super! I was so proud of him, it was the cutest thing ever. I can't even describe it except it made me teary eyed to watch.

Schmitty's spending the night at his friend's house tonight, he couldn't be happier. It's the first time he's been invited to someone's house since we moved here. We'll pick him up for a basketball game in the morning and then he's spending Saturday night at Grandma's. We won't see him hardly at all this weekend but he couldn't be more ecstatic. Hmph.

Also? Three more days of work for FY09, thank God. I'm done next week!

1 comment: