I left a trail of jellybeans from Ralph's bed to his Easter basket. Unfortunately, the only jellybeans at the grocery store were Jelly Belly. He hopped out of bed, tossed the first one in his mouth and promptly spit it out. From there on he just fed them to Yago and me. Turns out, the one he spit out was pina colada flavor.
I'm a little disappointed that his glider bike is a bit big for him, his feet don't touch the ground which really defeats the purpose. He is growing fast though so maybe it won't be too long.
Yago and Ralph went to the grocery store, nice and early on Easter morning. It was Yago's idea. I'll take this time to finish up some menu items and clean in peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It could be worse...you could have used those Harry Potter jelly beans. They have ear wax flavor. Mmmmmm
Post a Comment