That's what Yago calls it.
I was at football practice yesterday with Ralph. I was talking to another mother when Ralph saw the car key tied to my sneaker. He started pulling and screaming so I gave it to him. I have a strict rule that he's not allowed to play with my keys but Yago always lets him play with his. Since it was Yago's key and he was throwing a fit I decided to just let him have it.
About fifteen minutes later I realized Ralph didn't have the key in his hand anymore, I looked at my feet to make sure I hadn't taken it back. I asked Ralph, "Where are the keys?" He just looked at me until I got up and asked again. Then he waddled over to the manhole cover where he'd been playing. No no no. There were little cut outs just big enough to fit adult fingers. (no, please no) Sure enough, he pointed to one of the holes.
Some guys lifted the cover and the thing was full of water and cabling. That's how we lost a set of Yago's keys.
Replacement cost? About $200.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think if keys cost that much they should at least unlock the secrets of the universe...or something
Isn't it sad when you can buy a new computer for the same price (or less) than a replacement key for a newer car?
Post a Comment