This morning the puppies (my brother and sister-in-law are visiting) dug up a bunny nest in our yard. Around 7:00 this morning I heard them barking ferociously at something, ran out, and heard a bunny screaming. Really not a good sound. It fit in my palm and was completely defenseless about six feet out of it's nest.
I brought the dogs in and then did some quick research on what the heck I was supposed to. Touch the bunny? Don't touch the bunny? According to what I read I was supposed to gently put the bunny back, the momma rabbit wouldn't be back until nightfall.
I purchased wire garden border stuff to put around the nest in hopes of keeping the dogs out while keeping it accessible for momma. We'll see what happens. They're really too cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh I do love bunnies. They are so cute and cuddly!
Post a Comment