I have an appointment to get my hair done today and I'm having the same quandry as usual. I want to do something different but am held back by fear of it looking ridiculous or not being able to recreate the hairstyle at home.
I've had the same haircut for about 15 years with the exception of a couple brief interludes with a bob. The bob is definitely out but I'm tired of my style, or lack thereof. I'm too chicken to go really short but want something more modern. I'd like to go to a snooty PTA meeting and feel like I have more style than all those super-tan-and-huge-fake-boob-having-enormous-designer-bag-carrying women. I'm dumb.
Next week is the Beaner Reunion, I wonder if I can lose 10 lbs in a week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Anna Wintour has had a bob forEVER! So, the bob is NOT out. And, you CAN get away with having the same 'do for decades.
I think your hair looks good. It works for you. That's what counts. Just ask Anna.
Thanks for pointing that out. She does still look good.
I got home today and finally realized that my hairdresser tries to cut and style my hair like hers, every time. I think I need to find someone new but then I'll feel bad...
I *wish* I only had 10 pounds to lose before the reunion. :)
I'm sure you'll look great. I need to talk to you about what you plan on wearing since I'm still kinda new at this and not sure what proper reunion attire should be.
I've considered wearing something fetishy just to screw with everyone. I so wish I had the guts to do something like that...
Post a Comment