I joked to Yago yesterday that today was my last day of "summer vacation" because I start working half days tomorrow. I tried on my new ABU pants this morning and they seem to fit okay. I was worried because when they came in last year they tight. Maybe it'll keep me from buying my two bags of Fritos in the afternoon... it became my habit last year.
I also looked at the new PFT requirements, it's going to kick my butt. They changed how they score: the run is 60%, body composition 20%, push-ups 10%, and sit-ups 10%. The age groups don't go in five year increments anymore either: under 30, 30-39, 40-49, etc. That stinks. Also, to max out push-ups I have to do 46. Last year I maxed out at 30 and it about killed me! 46? What girl can do 46 push-ups? I haven't met her. Ever. I'll try timing my run on Saturday but it'll be less than stellar, I've never been very quick.
Boot camp is going great, I wish I knew someone around here that could go with me. Chas is bringing in a camera crew in a couple of weeks to film us. Eww. Who wants to see me at 0600 sweaty with no makeup and unwashed hair? Yago doesn't even want to see that!
Tonight Yago and I are sitting down for our annual budget review. Isn't that funny? He cracks me up. Of course our fiscal year is that same at the military fiscal year. He really is funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
If I was there I would totally haul my big butt out of bed in the morning and go push the earth with you :-)
Post a Comment