That's what I give the movie Eragon for nap quality. Man, that's a great movie to fall asleep to. Schmitty's tried a couple of times to watch it with me but I can't resist the sleepy feeling. Luckily a couple of neighborhood kids stopped by as I was slipping away...
Schmitty's friend from last year was supposed to spend the night tonight but it hasn't worked out. The kid called a couple of weeks ago and asked if he could spend the night, I said I'd pick him up from school on the 25th. Never heard anything from the mother and when I tried to call his new school they didn't have classes today. All the phone numbers I could find have been disconnected so I guess that's that.
We had parent-teacher conferences today, they went well. I took the kids to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, I always forget how expensive it is. Almost $40 including the tip for one adult and two kids, and I ate an appetizer with water to drink. (Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps) I wanted to eat something that wouldn't be too bad for me or my diet.
I start working next week, from about 1030 - 1430. We'll see how that goes, it's hard to believe the new fiscal year is already starting.
I need to get started on the pizza for tonight. I'm making arugula, prosciutto and artichoke pizza (pepperoni for the boys).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I told you about my experience with the Cheesecake Factory. Those people suck! They do have good iced tea though.
Post a Comment