background

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

my butt

I got my butt kicked at bootcamp this morning. I'm liking it though. It's more interesting than getting on the treadmill downstairs but not as economically sound. At the end of today's session we were told the goal was for everyone to finish the six-week session. Usually there are one or two dropouts. I was thinking, "There's no way Yago would let me drop out after plunking down the money." Not that I want to but it still amused me to think about coming home and telling Yago that I didn't feel like going anymore.

Schmitty's having a tough time with the retainer. It's making his teeth hurt but after just two days you can see a dramatic difference in his gap. He's really not happy with it though. I feel bad for him but it's hard to be sympathetic when he's so darn grumpy! I think I managed to cheer him up this morning.

2 comments:

Mickity said...

I think I need bootcamp. Between Tabby's new schedule, the smog from the CA wildfires, and my laziness I have not been running much. I went yesterday and my legs hurt today. That's pathetic of me!

Waldo said...

You should sign up for a boot camp. I recommend. (based on attending two sessions)