So I have to set some goals here because I feel like I'm getting (going) nowhere.
First, I really have to get serious about SOS. I'm going to study every day. It's ridiculous that I haven't even taken a test yet. I'm not sure what to expect from the test and it paralyzes me in the studying. I need to get over the unknown and take a damn test.
I'm also going to take my GRE this year. We re-examined our budget this year and although we have no money for tuition I need to at least hunker down and study for the GRE. I can't figure out what I want to do. I mean I have dreams but reality isn't compatible with my dream. The fact of the matter is I'm almost 40 with young kids. It's a little late for starting a new career from scratch. Deal with it.
Finally, I need to refresh my Spanish. I will watch Telemundo or read Selecciones or something!
I'm giving up my computer for Lent. I think that should help in my endeavors of productivity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
what are your dreams? what are we gonna do without you until Easter? :( -KB
Post a Comment